List of donors
Our thanks go to everyone - even to donors who do not want to be published.
in 2019 the castle and the museum received following donations:
- Set of bedroom furniture, clothes from 1970s and a toaster were donated by Hoškovi from Čkyně.
- Five-armed chandelier and five pairs of shoes from the second half of the 20th century were donated by Mrs. Margit Řeřichová from Vimperk.
- Prayer books from 18th to 20th century were donated by Mr. Josef Plechata from Popovičky.
in 2018 the castle and the museum received following donations:
- Belt pulley and different small items (e.g. sampler book of products from bones, inkwell miniature, crocheted accessories etc.) were donated by Mr. Josef Uhříček from Vimperk.
- Glass set was donated by Mrs. Irena Charvátová from Vimperk.
- Chest of drawers, magazines and books were donated by Mr. David Fišer from Čepřovice.
- Books were donated by Mrs. Zdena Posekaná from Vimperk.
- Large-format aerial photograph of Vimperk was donated by Mr. Tomáš Gaudník from Vimperk.
- Suitcase sewing machine "Lada T 132" was donated by Mrs. Jana Chmelová from České Velenice.
- Set of bedroom furniture from the second half of the 19th century, wardrobe, spinning wheel, sewing machine Singer, decorated shoe cabinet, crucifixes and pictures with religious motives were donated by Mrs. Věra Zwettlerová from Vimperk.
- Mangle was donated by Mrs. Milada Lešková from Spůle.
in 2017 the castle and the museum received following donations:
- Children ice-skates was donated by Mr. Jiří Mašek from Čkyně.
- Dutch boxes with writing "koelhuis Oud Beijerland" were donated by Mr. Josef Šísl from Vimperk.
In 2016 the castle and the museum received following donations:
- Part of a folk costume from region Třeboňsko was donated by Mr. Petr Kubiš from Vimperk.
- Machine for glass engraving, a set of documents, three sample books and drawing designs from glassmaking factories were donated by Mr. Jindřich Pankratz from Vimperk.
- Art nouveau tile stove (taken apart), English burner "Monitor No26", portable oil lamp and black glass oil lantern were donated by Mrs. Martina Smetanová from Prague.
- Wooden suction pipe (part of a well pump) was donated by Mr. Jan Hodina from Bořanovice.
- Brown quilted skirt and jacket were donated by Mrs. Marie Voldřichová from Prague.
In 2015 the castle and the museum received following donations:
- Part of a tool for flax breaking was donated by Mrs. Hana Lesniaková from Buk u Prachatic.
We sincerely thank all the donors!